I ended up with extra milk over the holidays, so I made few soft cheeses. The last time I made cheese I flavored it with blueberries and cardamom and gave it to my mother. My mother loves cheese, and she enjoys trying all different varieties. Each bite is an adventure. So I decided to spice a couple of cheese balls for her. (I hope she isn’t reading this, because it’s supposed to be a surprise! ;)
I molded the cheeses into balls and then rolled them in the spices.
- A few pinches of thyme (buy here)
- A few pinches of marjoram (buy here)
- A few pinches of savory (buy here)
- A few pinches of fennel seed (buy here)
- A few pinches of basil (buy here)
- A few pinches of chives (buy here)
- A few pinches of lavender (buy here)
- A few pinches of oregano (buy here)
- A few pinches of rosemary (buy here)
- A few pinches of red pepper flakes (buy here)
- A few pinches of ground black pepper (buy here)
Thanks for hosting, Courtney! This week I’ve shared a post about the importance of listening to our own bodies rather than just blindly following every bit of health advice we hear.
Thanks for hosting!
Today I shared “Gallbladder Cleanse – An Alternative to Surgery” While this may not be the most appetizing recipe, for those who have gallstones or just want to make sure there are no stones lurking – this really works!
Have a great week!
This week I’m sharing a post that will be helpful for anyone who is going into the new year with a lot of transitions or uncertainty ahead of them.
Thanks for featuring my post on Thieve’s Oil. This week I’ve posted 10 Green New Year’s REVolutions!
Happy New Year!
I just got my YL Thieves oil in the mail. :) Yay!
Thank you for hosting! I’m sharing how I do up tortillas for taco night,
my hummus recipe and batching up garbanzos for it, and a great
deconstructed cabbage roll! Have a great week!
Thanks for sharing Renee!
Thanks so much for the feature! You made my night! :)
Thanks for sharing! :)